These days looking for a trustworthy electrician in Cape Town can be quite a pain. There are hundreds of electricians in Cape Town claiming their services are the BEST.
But the truth is, a lot of the guys (and girls) out there take advantage of the fact that your electrical knowledge isn’t at their level.
Zero Tolerance Electrical – Your Electrician in Cape Town
I guess you can say that’s where Zero Tolerance Electrical began. Our business was built on our need to deliver quality, reliable electrical services, and we won’t tolerate any less.
When hiring Zero Tolerance Electrical, you can be assured that all work performed by us is certified and affordable.
We offer several handy electrical services, including:
- Landlord Certificates, Electrical testing & inspections, Certificates of Electrical Compliance (COC), Electrical safety certificates,
- Fixing electrical plugs, outlets and switches,
- Electric Lighting installations,
- Repairing and installing electric fuse boards, fixing electrical distribution boards, fixing electrical earth leakages, fixing and installing electrical circuit breakers, fixing problems with electrical overloading,
- Installing security and design lighting, installing recessed and track lighting,
- Electric Circuit installations, repairing and installing electric circuit breakers and boxes,
- Electrical Fault finding, repairing electricity outlets and switches, home electrical wiring and re-wiring,
- Installing of geyser timers and setting to optimum time frames to save even more electricity.
Additionally, we can also assist you with:
- Air-conditioning wiring,
- TV cable wiring,
- Installing & repairing ceiling fans,
- Fixture electrical appliance installations such as stoves, fridges, hobs and extractors,
- Fixing geysers, pools, spas and spa motors,
- Pool Sub Distribution Boards and earth leakage,
- Installation on LED lighting and energy saving technology,
- Supplying power to well points and bore holes.
Zero Tolerance Electrical - Professionals you can trust
- Our electricians are all highly qualified and certified.
- We are friendly, professional, punctual and do our best to finish the job as quickly as possible.
- We will notify you as soon as possible of any delay.
- We comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards.
- We use the highest quality electrical equipment and materials that conform to SABS standards.
- Our pricing structure is clear, fair and reasonable.
- We are available 24/7 for emergency late night call-outs.
This month, all clients that contact us through our website will qualify for a 10% discount on electrical work.
For more information about our electrical services or for assistance with your electrics, please contact us.